Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sage's Good Friend Quinn is One Years Old

We are lucky to have good friends here, especially since my family is in a galaxy far far away (well, with skype it makes it very close indeed). So when my good friends Sean and Alice told me they are celebrating their son Quinn's first birthday, we had to attend.

I have known Sean and Alice for almost the entire time I have been in Taiwan. In fact, I worked with both of them in ALE (Actual Living English) for over 8 years. They are great people and we are so happy for them that Quinn is a cutie as well.

And, plus the fact that newborn babies and their parents seem to stick together more often (sorry friends without babies, but it is true), we wanted to join the fun (and totally stuff ourselves on the nice spread - thanx S&A).

Also, it was a good chance for Sage to meet his new best pal: Quinn.


Here is Quinn shaking Sage's hand. Sage is not sure of what is happening...



But I told him that he will grow up as big as Quinn (and he IS big), maybe even bigger, so he relaxed a bit.


Later, we hung out and tried hard to eat as much as possible.
(I used Sage as a decoy since many women were there and concentrated on Quinn and him - so I had quite a few chances to scoff some food down - but don't tell Jo!)



Sage worked his magic and made the "Cute 'Hi' Face,"



...the "Grumpy Mumpy Face,"



....The "This pah-tay is SO lame Face,"




...The "Holy Cow! She said WHA? Face,"



...and the "Seriously? You want me to do what? Face"


Needless to say, Dad got enough to eat while Mom (and others) were distracted and everyone had a happy day!

Happy First Birthday, Quinn!

Sage can not wait to see you again at his first birthday party!

No comments: