Saturday, September 16, 2006

Time Flies Like an Arrow; Fruit Flies Like an Apple

It feels a LONG time ago from last weekend, when we hosted the parties where everyone (supposedly) had fun.

A lot of things have happened in the meantime - wha? - I mean only 7 days! - and that is prolly why it seems like it was last year that I proposed to Jo.

What was going on?

Well....
  • I learned that one of my uncles was in serious condition with a Staph infection this week as well and that had the family on edge as well - thankfully, he is doing better and we are all thinking of you Uncle Bob, and of course, Matt and Aunt Carrie.
  • The company I co-own with two other brilliant, savvy, and industrious individuals (you never know - they may be reading - if so, I mean EVERY word....) has really taken off recently and we are becoming busier making the proper arrangements for contracts, meetings, and web site upgrades. If you are unsure of what I am into these days, take a trek over here to get a glimpse. Granted, this alone has been a large change from the usual pattern of my life in ALE and teaching English, Art and Money Mangement, but I have always been interested in starting businesses and this is one efficient way to do it.
  • I made an impromtu trip to Hong Kong on Atrillion business that has possibly netted us quite a few good contacts
  • I still had a few activities and misc things to do with ALE, as well as some make up privates
  • Jo and I are still trying to enhance our apartment, so we were also busy moving more of her things over here as well as looking around for more 'junk' as I will admit to calling it.
And, in the midst of a computer crash, travel and scattered times for being together....
  • Jo and I were trying to decide on dates and times - let alone places - for the wedding(s)
Whew!

I will write more next year....

No comments: