Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Professional Eater


Previously, in my younger days....I used to eat anything and any amount I wanted but could not gain weight. For a skinny kid who wanted to put on some pounds (and muscle), this was frustrating.

Now, as I mature (ok, 'am getting older'), t
he opposite effect is true - I only need to eat a bit and I will see results (often not what I want - which is why I have been 'highly encouraged' to get back to the gym).

However, of course the above situations happen since I am not a Profe
ssional Eater.

Jo, by contrast, is.


I mentioned before that Jo loves to eat, and not only that, she likes to eat a lot, and not only that, she likes to eat a lot of the same things that I do (pizza, bread, pizza, meat, pizza, dumplings, pizza, noodles, pizza.....did I mention we like pizza?). Anyway, she is a stick and I have a long way to go to match her level....

Here is a recent picture of Jo after eating 25 pizzas and 45 loaves of French Sticks for 'a snack' before lunch.


At first, I tried to keep up, but the skill of letting the calories and carbs slide off your body effortlessly is obviously beyond my meager skills at this point.

So I am heavier, yes - but in a good way... (you know, the whole - more to love - idea...). And anyway, Buddhas are happy to be around, right?

I mean, look at this guy here: Happy, right?

Yeah, but for some reason, Jo does not think a Buddha Belly is attractive. Humph! - Women!

But, I am learning the tricks on becoming a Professional Eater more and more.

Main point - Get your Professional Utensils - in this case Chopsticks...

You thought all Chopsticks are the same??? First mistake, pudgy....

Think about Professional Pool Players - there is a BIG difference between an ordinary pool cue and proessional ones, so it obviously makes sense in the realm of eating as well......




No doubt about it;

Jo is a Pro.

I have years of catching up to do and am trying my best.....

Hey, wanna have some pizza? Let me reach for my Professional Utensil Set....

Jeff & Jo


No comments: