Monday, September 11, 2006

This past weekend was a lot of fun for Jo and I since we actually had two parties with various groups of friends Friday and Saturday.

So, for all of you who came - thanx for bringing so much damn f
ood(!) and for enjoying the evening(s) with us. Yes, it was basically a party to introduce Jo to most of my co-workers, associates, business partners, and most of all - friends and I at least had a great time - even though I was running around the whole night.

I even realized later that I had not even eaten much of anything and only had a few beers (and some wine...). But I can vouch for most of the food now, since we will be eating leftovers for awhile (Jo says 3 weeks, and I say 3 days....).

I was a little bummed that we could not go up on the roof (due to the rain), and we all had to pack in my apartment (all 35 or so of us!), but I hope you enjoyed yourselves and were comfy....I do like my place and I hope you do too.

You are always welcome and just call for reservations to use the ja'co
ol'zi (there will be a slight entrance fee...but it is worth it! haha).

Anyway, thanx for coming and we will look forward to having another get tog
ether soon.

And, yes, we will let you guys know about dates and times of wedding stuff as well....

Take care,


Jeff & Jo


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are just a few scattered pics - but PLEASE send me some more so I can post or at least have. You know how bad a picture taker I am....so help me out....I have not done justice to our gathering.....sigh!


Sean (the creator of The Gentle Rant - check it out!),
Vic (the creator of Seb and Nate -
seen above and
our beloved Managing Director of Atrillion) and Leslie


Jonny (one of my partners for Tiny Tycoons!)
talking to Adam (our Marketing Director at Atrillion)
and his new wife Joanne!
(with someone's head - sorry, my fault!)


Frank passing out namecards (to Jo and others)
If you want to get a new cell, talk to him...


My good friends David and Eva
(David is an excellent Investor and mentored
Jeremy and I for a time)


Alice and Leslie (Leslie is giving me that look
since she found out my clocks are set a
half hour fast - what the hell is that?
I know, I know.....)

Adam and Sean
(please note the good beer by Sean: Strong Suffolk,
bought at Go West)


Maxine and her son Wayne


Chen Qi and Jo (in our clean kitchen)

Parties are so boring for kids....bring on the
computer games - yeah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx again to all of you and hope to see you again soon!


No comments: