Sunday, September 10, 2006

Family Man

Hello there!

By now, many of you know that Jo and I will be getting married aro
und the end of the year and I hope you are as pleasantly surprised and happy as we are!

This happened admittedly faster than we had planned (course, do you really plan these things?), but when ya' know it, ya' know it. Simple as that.

And, realizing day by day that I am to be a Family Man soon enough, I am actually geting excited and happier as the days go by. Great feeling - lemme tell ya!


Anyway, many of you have already had the pleasure of meeting Jo (who looks a hell of a lot better in person than the pictures I took of her....sigh...) and we both hope to have more chances to get to know all of you a bit better.....

I hope through this blog and through various parties, trips, gatherings, or other fun events that we can open up a bit more and have you get to know us (at least some of you may want to..... ;)

Talk to ya later,

Jeff ...

...& Jo, too now!



No comments: