Saturday, March 28, 2009

TaiDong Day 5


Ah, our last day here was not really a day - more like get up late, take a nice hot spring bath, eat breakfast and then saunter out of our last hostel at around 10 am for the 5 hour trek back home. Along the way, we stopped at a small shoulder to get one last glimpse of the ocean.





I had to go down and touch the ocean to say 'thanx' so that is what I did. I jumped the barrier and made my way down. And of course, I picked up some nice rocks for my 'collection' (if you are a guy you understand; if not, well, let's just say they will be useful for something....)




That is our trip! Hope to see you soon and take you down here ourselves!


(And yes, Jo is pregnant, but being the great husband I am,
I have decided to try to experience her situation as best I can and
put on a few pounds....only for a short time, of course....)

No comments: