Saturday, March 28, 2009

TaiDong Day 4 - The Cow Ranch Day

Jo asked me if I wanted to go to a ranch today and while I 'really' wanted to relax and do nothing, it is not wise to say no to a pregnant woman in her 6th month (hormonal imbalance, I think it is called). So we headed out to the Chu Lu Cow Ranch on the outskirts of TaiDong. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there.



The drive up was great and super fresh. I know some of you do not or can not appreciate this, but even though Taichung is not the dirtiest place, coming out to a really clean place puts things in perspective.



This is part of the field where the cows were 'supposed' to be. We did not see any yet.


Ah, there's one. I mean, what is a cow ranch without cows?


And of course some horses.
This guy was just hanging out strapped to a carriage. I felt bad I did not have anything to give him.


There were a lot of gardens around here and they did look nice. I grabbed the camera back from her and got some of Jo acting as a flower. If you have good eyes, you can spot the other cows somewhere around here...









So we had a good and short time walking around here. There were some real cows that we could buy food for and feed them, but Jo was not into that. I guess we will have to wait until the Lil One is bigger (since Dad really wanted to feed the cows)....

No comments: