Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some Mocha Pics

I have not posted pics of Mocha in awhile and thought it might be a good time to do so.

So enjoy.....

I am not really sure why he feels comfortable like this, but I am sure the little step up acts like a pillow. I have no idea what he is thinking when we took this one....


I think he is just lazy. Here he is by our main door, watching out hoping to go upstairs (or get some rest, or eat anything). Oh, by the way, huskies are the worst guard dogs since they get excited and happy to see new people...


Jo hates this pose when Mocha does it, but I think it is hilarious. I can't imagine this is too comfy,
but then again, I am not Mocha....



Finally a more normal sleeping position, near "His" area.


You know, Mocha, you are getting a bit big for horsey rides!



Whoops, I think he does not agree....


No comments: