Monday, January 22, 2007

Pictures of Us

Here is just a little collection of pictures of us.

We just completed organizing our Wedding Slide Show pictures - where we took pictures of our childhood through when we met and mixed them all together in a slide show that will be playing at the Taiwan Wedding here.

I will also try to put it online either here or in another format....since some of the pictures are hilarious....

Anyway, it is time to change our online picture, so we need to put up some other pics here.

Enjoy,

Jeff & Jo


This was taken by my 'sister' Erin whom will also be our video expert for the wedding. Nice shot! (Couldn't you make me look less chubby, tho?? haha)


This was during our trip to AoWanDa National Park (which I will blog about later).



And this one I prolly put up already, but it is a nice one, so here we go again!

No comments: