Friday, September 11, 2009

Sage Preps for School

It is the start of a new semester for a lot of kids so Sage asked me to prep him for school when he eventually starts one day. So I helped him out.


Yo! Sage! Wake up! It is time for school!


Come on, I thought you would be more excited!


There ya go...

So here, we go - are you ready?

Ok, ok, You really ARE half-Taiwanese, eh? You can stop the 'peace' sign....now....


So, let's try some questions....

What's your name?

Ok, I see you raising your hand.....yeah, the cute one on the bed - yeah, you - What's your name?



Hey, it's an easy question - what's wrong?
Oh, well we do call you Buddy Bud or Ba Di Di, but your real name is Sage.
Got it?


Ok, great. Now, let's talk about what you want to study. There is......



Yes??

Yeah, ok, you can go the bathroom....
...in your pants....I will wait.

Feel better?


Thought so. Ok, Mommy or I will take care of that later....

...ok, so as I was saying, there are lots of classes that might interest you like....


Hey! Are you spacing out again? Sage! Your cuteness can not save you all the time you know...



Yes, my lovely son?

You want to know if you can drink more milk now?

Ok, ok, I guess we can talk about school later...



Hey! Stop smirking!


No comments: