Friday, September 11, 2009

Daddy's Boy

I love being a dad.

Sure, I may change that statement at times in our lives, but even so, I love it. I am loving the time now and looking forward to doing all the Dad things with him later (especially gaming).

Can't wait!

Here are some recent pics of Sage and his Dad.

Sage looks like Daddy?


God forbid...



Thaz alright - But the question is, will you be as cute as Daddy?


Just hanging out


Gimme FIVE!


Yeah, good job!


A few Cute Butt (C) shots are always good to have on record...

...for blackmailing purposes later


Don't worry too much though


Will learn computer skills (ok, gaming skills) early....


Hey! Over here...


Thaz it...

1 comment:

savina said...

Oh Teacher Jeff
I have a HUGE PROBLEM now!!
what's "The Legends of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle"?
It's the name of our English Conversation's supplemento book.

the name is weird:(