Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Misc Pics

Just going through my pics on the iphone now, since I usually forget to upload them....

These span the last 2-3 months....  Plus, I have uploaded some more vids to Dropshots, so take a look when you want.

Sage enjoying some cotton candy (for the first time)

 Yum!




 Here are more pics of Sage's Halloween walk to our house and a few others from his school
(less than a 5 min walk)







The last week in Nov, their school had their anniversary, so there was a big event.  All the kids were expected to do a little performance.  This was Sage's class's result....





Look in the middle of the pic, spot the blue shoes and follow the legs up to see Sage....


The vid of them dancing is on the dropshots however I am still getting used to the phone so I messed up a bit: there is no sound and you have to turn your head....sigh...getting old...
 Going from t-shirts to bundled up snowman....over the course of a week....



 I'm 4!

 Took some shots on the sly without him knowing...he is in the middle making a large castle type thing.


 When he did see me (I am quite conspicuous - another student yelled out "Hi Sage's Dad!") he was very proud of his castle...



No comments: