Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmasy Related

Christmas is my favorite season for obvious reasons, but who needs reasons for loads of presents, fat legendary mythic old men, and lots of sweet baked goods.....

Especially now that we have a kid, I am in my full glory and find that I love giving more than the getting and have tried to enthuse Sage with that feeling as well (but he will be in the 'getting' end for awhile even though we have an agreement that he find some older toys to donate to charity when he gets his new 'stash').

On the spur of the moment one day he decided to write a letter to Santa to put him in the Fat Man's good graces.

"Hi Santa"

"I'm Sage          I'm so nice"


"Merry Xmas"

I told him that Santa often writes back and he would have to wait.....the result is below...


But while we waited, we set up the tree (right after Halloween)

Lookin' good

Happy, I guess




Oh, what's this?  This showed up at the house about 2 weeks after he wrote the letter.

Pre-Xmas present!

Santa wrote a letter as well emploring Sage to listen to Mom and Dad and Teachers and all sorts of 'nice boy' things...

But Santa also gave an advent calendar, some candy and some small presents to tide him over...So thoughtful!


No, these are not presents.  This pic and the one below are shots taht Sage took with the camera.  He wanted in on the action.

He uses this for inspiration for his baking...
 

Just some silly poses




Merry Christmas! Almost....

No comments: