Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some Early Oct pics

For some reason we are taking lots of pics again...could it be that Sage has gotten even cuter? I think so (and I am not biased at all....).

Enjoy.



Hi there!

Grumpy in the morning

...but now rarin' to go!

Huh?

Wha? Wha? Wha'd I do? (waiting for his milk)

Mom at work again....

Dad, you are furry...


You will be too one day, son!


I opened it, and found the treasure

But now what do I do?

Well, hello, what is this?

Dad, usually says 'No' when I touch this....hmmm


What Dad? No, I don't have anything..

He he.... I got it all now...

Wait a minute...that's all there is? This piece of blue paper?

Geez.. Only $1,000 NT (about 30 bucks)....what a jip!


I prefer something more practical - my crunchy treats...

...and some water

What?


Ok, I'm done now...

...yes....did you want something?


You think 'I' did that?

Happy Sage and Dad

Sage! Gramma and Grampa are on skype!

Hi Gramma and Grampa!

Oh, there is Piggy!

Yes, I'm a good boy Gramma...

...and I got my 'dahng' to prove it!


Peek a boo!

Getting in some reading...

We moved out our guest bed out of Sage's room, so now his room is officially 'his' room.

Has a bit more room to play in...

Fun Fun




Mom noticed that Sage likes the red blinking light on the camera, so these came out pretty well!





Mom, up to her old tricks again...

Dad, I really don't like hats....I know son, but you have to humor Mom....


A little drink


Hi there!



Ok, I am tired from being so cute. Can we go home now?

No comments: