Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary - Happy HuBu!

This past Oct. 11th Jo and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary (the official dated one; we have two - the second is on Feb 3rd) and we are quite happy. There have been many bumps in the road, especially after having Sage (which seems to up the stress level for some reason...) but all in all Jo and I can't believe that it is only 4 years. This is a good sign, I guess, since it seems we really do mesh (or 'hubu' in Chinese) pretty well.

Of course, as the husband, I have to learn many more things on how to make things smoother (and learn quicker than my usual 2-3 year grace period...), but that is the challenge, isn't it?

Anyway, we could not do anything special on that particular day, so we waited til this weekend to have a nice great lunch buffet at a restaurant that had a special Spanish Delicacy Month Festival. So we lucked out with a super lunch. Then we took off to Taichung's annual Jazz Festival on our common green park area. Nice.

Here are some pics.


Sage is getting ready to eat


What's the hold up?


Looks like Mom was a little too slow....


Notice the lack of any open juice cups in this next picture...


Satisfied

Double that

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Merry HuBu!

See that star Sage? That is where you came from. Your real name is Xyl'antip.

But that is great! My real name is G'ahmijju


Um, ok dad...


Oh, how I wish I had a real father...


Dad, look! There's one, can I have him?


He has his answer....


Jo got him a LED blinking ball at the Jazz Fest and he loved it. (That is 'Uncle' Tony in the background; my good friend. Everyone older is either 'uncle' or 'aunt'.)

Treadin' and groovin'


Now all tuckered out....

No comments: