Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sept Highlights and Recap

This was a great month. Sage started to walk almost full time (supposedly ahead of schedule), and his cuteness factor has been raised quite a few degrees since his personality is blossoming and he is quite smart (or at least knows exactly what he wants). Jo and I have been busy with work and him, respectively, and finally the weather is cooling off so that we can start thinking of going outside in the day with him! (sounds serious, but it is true; if we go out in the day, it is usually to a store or place with AC - we usually only go outside at night in the summers).

Anyway, here are some pics of the month. Enjoy!


Sage and his balloons...

Yes, Sage, they are still there...


Let's go!

Just hanging out with my 'dahng'


Hi

Hi again!

Everyday is a Balloon Day!

Thaz right


See how cute I am?

Looky looky!


Wow, they even taste good!

Mom's windglasses are too cool

This is my dad!

Yeah, he is kinda cute, too...

Hey, dad, enough - they wanna see ME!

Here I am relaxing with mom in my spruced up Lamborghini

We went to Babysitter Kelly's house for a Mid-Autumn BBQ and let Sage run around.

He ran and ran

And played and played

and laughed and laughed

and pondered what to do next

for 3 hours. It was fun!


Mom, what did you put in my shirt?

I feel so fat!


and I like it!

Geez, dad; you too?


What? I am not chubby enough?

It's ok, dad, you are chubby enough...

Wha- HA! Kick to the face! Thanx for teaching me that!


Yes, that WAS funny...


You still love me, right?

Sitting on top of the world

Ok, it is boring up here...

Like my big lip?


Too cute for words..





I look terrible, mom!

On second thought...





This is Sage's current magnet play area

right next to the flowing river and bridge with lots of butterflies

Quick shot of our daily "She Bum Bum" (take a bath in Taiwanese)

Too cool for words

Life in the kid jail

Not so bad



You looking at me?


What is in there?



Early morning yoga practice


Does not taste too good

This is better

Just being cute...

Wha?

Oh, hi!

Quick trip back to Taipei to see Ah Ma!

Also that means time to play in the park near their house!

With my rock! (dad is so happy, Sage likes rocks....mom is less thrilled)


No comments: