Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Sage's Beach (Toy) Room

Ok, I was on a roll.

I took a look at the next room (our computer/toy room) and decided to make it more livable.

I love the ocean, so it was obvious - a Beach Room.

Enjoy!

I am enjoying it as well!


Bare walls again


Just itching to be painted


Just look at it!


First the beach, then the water, then the sky. Just mind the trees!





Gettin there.


Palm tree evolution


Painted...

..and cartoonized..


Made the clouds above (as a lazy gesture, since I did not want to do the whole ceiling...)


Those damn suns....I can never get them right the first time....


...so a putterer at his finest...


Here are some mandatory beach thingies...


Sage is eye balling Sebastian...


Of course a Sand Castle...


Again, you are welcome to come to Sage's Beach!

No comments: