Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sage at the Pool

The summer has arrived here in full force recently, meaning I have to endure yet another scorching, humid half year in the tropics. I say "I" since Jo is used to it and she tells me that 'supposedly' Sage has half of her genes, making him immune to the heat. We shall see.

Anyway, we took Sage for his first water experience at our gym, which has the best outdoor pool set up in the city. Besides the Olympic sized (heated - in the winter) pool, it has a jacuzzi, a training pool, a kiddie pool and a massage pool area.

Sage and I opted for the kiddie pool while mom did her laps in the big girls pool. I think we all had fun.


Plop him in Mr. Seal and off we go!

splash splash


Trying to grab the water


Just hangin out...

Brought some of his bath toys as well


But this is no bath!


Yes, Sage, you are quite white as well. We both have to work on our tans....


What was that?


Where are my feet?


You sure this thing won't tip over?


So far so good!


Mr. Relaxy

After the strenuous workout, a little bit of food.

And then off to sleep!

No comments: