Thursday, June 25, 2009

Less Than 100 Hours From Now.....

Jo just went to the doctor one last time before the big day comes. We have a date and a time and a hopeful idea about the little guy.

So the Final Week is beginning....in fact, in less than 100 hours, our world will have changed (for the better).

Date: June 30th, 2009 (Cancer, Cow Year)
Time: 10:30 am for a c-section
Place: At the China Medical University Hospital


Poor dad will not be allowed inside during the operation, but I will do my best to sneak in and take a few pictures of our new babe (as well as my wife's internal organs).

And as for pics, since mom will be resting in the hospital for a week or so, it will be up to me to get the pics ready for the blog, which may take longer than expected....

...so I am sure you will be anxiously waiting.

5 days to go!

No comments: