Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pretty Lucky

I recently found a file I wrote about a year ago, after my last relationship. I was re-evaluting what I wanted and decided to write a 'wish-kist' of sorts, since most often, if you write your goals or wishes down on paper, they will come true.

However, I did not think it would be so accurate!

Take a look at this list of attributes I would like to have in a future partner. Many of you do not know Jo yet, but she is pretty much dead-on for all of them. Amazing!

What kind of partner do I want to share my life with?

  • Someone who is passionate and creative
  • Someone who laughs a lot for me and with me
  • Someone who is extremely beautiful
  • Someone who compliments my strengths and weaknesses
  • Someone who is independent and more intelligent than I
  • Someone who perks up about camping and traveling
  • Someone who likes other’s company but prefers the country style life
  • Someone who is elegant and refined
  • Someone who is also honest and trustworthy, brutally is ok
  • Someone who is enlightened and peaceful
  • Someone who is kind to strangers, animals and children
  • Someone who can talk about spiritual things but is not corny
  • Someone who can be sarcastic and funny and enjoy stupid humor
  • Someone who can forgive easily
  • Someone who can communicate well with me
Jo is this and much more!

I am so damn lucky!

Jeff & Jo!

Ps. Oh, writing things down clearly really does work. I have been trying to actively create the kind of life I want by putting down goals, thoughts, or hopes in order to create them, just like the above. It not only is possible, it is vital to leading a happy life (imho). Don't be a victim, be a creator! If you want to learn more, check out these resources: Think and Grow Rich, What the Bleep Do We Know?, and Primary Domino Theory (no amazon link). Happy creating!

No comments: