Thursday, March 03, 2011

Some Recent Post-CNY (Chinese New Year) Pics

Here are some recent pics....


Well, gimme it....

Hey, I'm being nice, now....GIMME it!

Hey! I'm talkin to you!


Out at a park at our monthly Taichung Parents Group Outing
(were over 20 families there - with kids!)

Here Sage shows em how cool sliding is done.

The seriousness is a learned trait


But ooh this is fun!

I will therefore go again!

The ol' sit and spin..

Dad, I don't need no stinkin glasses!

Ok, it is time for sweeping.
This is what he loves to do each time we head upstairs to see Mocha (which is 1 or 2 times a day). He loves playing with the broom; not that he sweeps much....



Darn it, I cleaned everything all up - there's not much left to do!

Maybe there's some dirt over here...

No Sage, you can't sweep the lemons...

He is ready for any dirt particle....

You hear me!?

A nice candid shot of Dad and Sage

Another one...thanx mom

That one's nicer...

Sage doing the 'trust walk on the arm of the chair' with Dad...


Ha ha - it is dirty yet again!

I am ready!

Booya - Ta ta weedies!

Sage, are you sure those were weeds?


Ah, doesn't matter..

This is fun - Mocha, you look dirty - get over here....


Nope, Mocha did not buy that...

Time for some magnet poetry word break

And some cool Buddha action figures....

Look at them meditate!

Hmmmm..

Ok, now we are cookin...

Sage, aka Teeny Keeneevil

I salute cha!

Geez that makes my head look small...


Thaz better - I look cool AND smart....
(just like daddy!)


Check out new vids here

http://www.dropshots.com/angelj

No comments: