Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Odds and Ends

Here are some recent pics we had fun taking

Kickin' back watching the ecard Gramma and Grampa sent (we watch that almost every day - that and now youtube vids of garbage trucks - I did not know there were so many kinds!)

Whaddya want? I'm busy here...

Can you find Sage?

There he is!

Comfy or having trouble getting up?

Tickle time

Nice shot

Good butt shot

I don't need no stinkin hands

I'm so cool, yo, yo

Me and my Poohs

Taking a stroll and found a branch

and another husky

and heck yeah - some rocks!

We even saw some birds

But the rocks were more interesting (he tried to carry 4 of them and kept dropping them every 2-3 feet and patiently kept picking them up, going another 2-3 feet, dropping one or two of them and redoing the whole process for about 15 minutes...)

Darn it, I'm determined here...

Hi

Hi, with Dad

Hi, with Mom

Ok, enough is enough - where are my rocks!?

Peek a Rock!


This one is of a much better vintage than the other one.

Ok, flowers are interesting, too, I guess

Especially if they are huge like these ones

Are you sure I can eat these dad?

Yeah, didn't think so...

Here comes trouble....(I will put up some vids of him being a rock climber later)

Likes to do this now as well.


Almost as tall as he is!

Admiring his work

Now the fun part!

No comments: