Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Random Sage Shots

Here are some random shots of Sage recently.

Enjoy!


Where's my new high tech toy I love so much now? I was just playing with it....


Oh, thaz right. I was holding it....Ah yes....My Mr. Spoon!


Bliss!


Really, it is...


See? It fits perfectly...



...and it feels so good!



Oh, if only there was something better!



Here Dad and I are just hanging out with Mr. Spoon and Rhino.


Ok, I'll smile for the camera.


Thaz it, you promised I could have some wine if I smiled, right, Dad?



Too cute


Zzzzzzzzz


Oh, hello there...I was just meditating...


And thinking of a new way to make some music



Yes, this IS a way to make music


Didn't ya know that?


Dad, am I musical?



I can drum and I can hum. I guess so...



Yes, what are you looking at?



Haha! You are looking at me, right?


Here are some vids we took:















No comments: