Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Random Pics

It has been busy here recently. Jo has a new part time job headhunting for her previous insurance company, I have been getting more privates as well as my Tunghai Junior High classes and Sage has been becoming much more animated. All is good! (but that also means I have not been updating as much).

Here are some pics that we have taken recently.



First drumming experience


Get this monkey off my back!


He's still there, isn't he?


Just ignore him...


Hmm, miss the lil' guy...


Time for bed...


First drums, now cymbals


Bet you can't play as well...


Grumpy

mumpy


ok, there we go


Hey, I'm busy here...


Ok, I'll smile - this one time..


A square peg in a round hole

lots of blocks


Yep, this is MY hoard!


Ball or book?


Ball wins. Now harder: Ball or Ducky?


No comments: