Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Sage Shots

We have been busy as of late and when we are not, are lazy as heck, so there was a lull in the posting. But the Lil' Guy is cuter than ever and here are some shots of the last few weeks.


Yup, my day starts off pretty well...



I am usually quite cheerful!


But don't push me too far, bro!


I can sit any way I want...



Mom says yoga is good for me and dad says Yoda is good, too!


See me stretch!

Yeah, I'm so fit!





Here I am, catchin' flies again...


There's one up there...



I'm determined to get this into my mouth (or near it)...



There we go!


...and then she was like,....


Nope, not buyin' it.



Say....age.......Say.....age.......Say......age.....


Grumble...ugh...mmmmmmm

Say.....age......Say......age



What!

We love you!

Sigh....you got me up for THAT?


No comments: