Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Random Sage Shots

We have been busy as of late and when we are not, are lazy as heck, so there was a lull in the posting. But the Lil' Guy is cuter than ever and here are some more shots of the last few weeks.


Dad and I hanging out...


Dad teaches me all the cool things....


What? You are going to leave me here like this?


Oh, you are only getting ready to feed me. Yeah!



No, Dad, only Mom can feed me....



Hi there!


This is like swimming!



Drooling problem? I don't got no stinkin' drooling problem!



Damnit!



Who said I have 'Angelovich' ears?



Yeah, I gotta call ya back. I'm workin' here....


Workin' my smile....



Oh, a happy day!


Daddy loves me!



I'm a little man, yes I am!



Look mom, a dimple!



Ok, that's enough of that. Where's the milk?

No comments: