Wednesday, December 27, 2006

US Wedding Change!

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great Xmas and are relaxing well!

I apologize for not keeping up on the blog as I wanted, but a few things have happened that needed our attention over the holidays.

First, due to a visa hassle (that we thought we avoided), we can not come to the US in time for the wedding ceremony on the 11th of Feb. We confirmed this on Christmas so this is new news to us as well. Basically, we had to reapply and in doing so, the earliest we could arrive would be the end of Feb, but since that is not convenient for us, we decided to wait to reschedule a wedding party sometime in Mid May, most likely at my parent's house in Gettysburg, PA. I will keep you informed of the details since I really do want to see all of you and introduce Jo to you all.

I sincerely hope that this does not put anyone out in terms of tickets or planning. We had to scramble to renegotiate many things and hope that the early summer is a better time. Regardless, it has been great to get back in touch with old friends and look forward to chatting more.

Also, as if that was not enough, we had to quickly find another apartment since we learned on about the 15th we had to move out at the end of January. However, since our Taiwan wedding is still on the 3rd of Feb, we decided to find one as soon as possible. And we did, thankfully, but now, we are in the midst of repacking and moving so there might be a few days that internet or phones will be iffy while we get things squared away.

Again, I will update when I can.

Anyway, Jo and I have been getting very excited and are eager to have some fun parties to celebrate being together. We also hope you are all having a great time around the holidays.

To a great New Year 2007,

Jeff & Jo

ps. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

No comments: