Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Happy Wedding Party!

Actually, just before our ceremony on Oct 11th, another two friends of mine got married as well and they had a fabulous ceromony and reception outside at a beautiful location. Below are some pics of Sean and Alice's wedding - fun was had by all....

Here is Sean and Alice all decked out.
My previous boss Jimbo actually donned the Pastor's robes
and performed the ceremony!

Making it official!


Here is the lucky couple - Sean and Alice

I have known both Sean and Alice for as long as I have been in ALE (Actual Living English) - which is about 8 years, now. It was great to see them get married and to see so many old friends at the reception. Below are some pics of some friends - who will hopefully be able to make it to Jo and my reception in Feb (hint, hint! - if you are reading and see yourself....) haha....

Here is Patrick - the guy who actually hired me to ALE, 8 years ago....Cheers, Patrick!


Here is Jo and I, plus one of my mentors Jimbo!
This was after the official ceremony, so he is not a pastor now.....


Travis and Julia are enjoying a special moment after Julia caught the bouquet....
Which if you notice in the previous picture, Jo has....coincedence?


Another buddy (Jeremy) I had not seen in awhile popped up and we had a few drinks...
...to catch up...


Jo and Vivian having a drink...or three....

Sean and I discussing very important matters.....
...notice it is getting hot and there is a pool behind us....

Here is another happy couple, who, at the time of the picture, was not married yet...


Patrick and Jo are trying to say something to me I think....
What could it be?.....Don't do something?.....
I wonder what they mean?


Oh, it was probably this....But come on! It was hot there....
And, well, it was cool in there....
I must say, a nice end to a great party.....I also give Travis points for going in,
as well as Julia! (but yes, it was a wet ride home...)

All in all, a great time!

Hope to see you guys in a few months at our wedding!

Jeff & Jo


Ps. Check out Sean's Blog here

No comments: