Thursday, July 04, 2013

June US Trip - Part 1 (Family Reunion at the Cape!)


 So the Angelovich clan (and other married names included) got together this past June at the Cape, and it turned out wonderfully.

Kudos to Mom (Gramma, Bebe) for repositioning our families into the nice place we stayed at and for everyone to make the trip very enjoyable.

Dave took a lot of good pics of the Day that the extended family got together at the beach / park and that was great as well.  It was nice to see many of the WHOLE family again!  So many kids!

Anyway, here are some pics of our stay and while it is Sage biased, I tried to find some good ones of all.  At first I tried to load about 150 pics onto 1 blog post but it crashed and I decided to make them separate to give it a breather.

So enjoy and refresh your memory with these summer pics!


 
 My. Kayak Man

 The grandkids took to the hammock like fruit flies to fruit
...and only flipped it about 10 times!


 Grampa espousing his wisdom to a curious V


 Nate and Ethan's tent was a hit


 Ms. Lex the Ballerina Bruiser
'You talkin' to me?'


 One of many attempts at everyone to look at the camera at once
none worked (to my knowledge)


 "We made all this!" the now famous quote as they laugh at all the ruckus going on...


 Mr. Bolen with Ms. Lex - Comfy!


 Hard at play


 A tender moment


Nate bats it out of the yard!


 Mr. Nate the Great, who is almost eight!


 Ethan taking a swat as well..


 Lex looks happy since I am nowhere near here 
(Jo must be taking this pic)


 MORE!


 Uh oh, here come some PAIN!


 Cute as all heck (until she notices me...)


 Sage under the guidance of Grampa


 There were quite a few bunnies around...


 Reading time is always a winner


 Getting into it


 As is Wen


 And Jen


 AH, now we are onto something....
The Big Blue Pool!


 Nate and Unka Jeff hard at play...(a common theme)


 Had to snap this beach beauty....





 Sage is very happy...


 I was burying them up to their knees and they loved it...


 Now for some grub


 relaxing...


 Now the real feast begins
S'mores!





 Chowing away


 Pure bliss

(but I noticed as I went through these, many of us had weird or funny faces.  See if you can spot the weirdos in the next 5 pics....)









 Wen is going for a record of funny faces it seems....


 I'm no slouch...


 Ah, the pupil is a sage at this!


 Look ma, no marshmellow (cuz I ate it)


 Yup, I did...


 Well, I am waiting for some more S'mores!  Hurry up!



No comments: