Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some Nov shots

It is almost Thanksgiving time again and I can't really believe it. Seems like it was July just last week; things are flying by.

Anyway, before those things head south for the winter, here are some recent pics.

Sage and his friends, after playing


Tired out


Helping Dad with the tree


Wait a min, you said you needed help, not me being part of the tree...


Ok, no worries


Look Dad, I took part of the tree to show you....I mean it 'fell' off suddenly!


All of those pics were before Sage's haircut. Now, we introduce Sage, the boy (instead of Sage ,the girl....)

You call this a haircut? I might as well just shoot myself....

I am still in shock...

...and awe


Aw, just kidding, it looks good!


See, now some people here will think I really am a boy!


Our habit is to now sit and drink, after many many mishaps and spills....
(yes, those are South Park dolls on the rug)

Chipmunk Cheeks

There it is

Dad and me playing


Yeah!

Ready for The Big Slide!

Cute

Oh good, the tree is ready for plundering....

I will need that stool to get the good stuff

Here I go....is anyone watching me?



Here are some vids...

















No comments: