Saturday, August 21, 2010

Recent Sage

My computer has been on the fritz lately (prolly due to the heat) so I have not been updating as much as I would like.


Here is a post to remedy that!




Rarin' to go


I see you there!


A 'cute' pose

Bubbles, aka 'Balloons' aka 'Dahng!"


Some more Dahng watching


Surrounded by Dahngs!



Sage helping mom with the laundry (actually taking out all the clothes and putting them back in the basket)



Let's see....do I want Winnie or Tommy Tiger?


I'll take both, thank you!


...and give them kisses!


Yup, that's what I did!


One of Sage's many funny faces


Most things in the house for him are Winnie the Pooh related. He loves his Pooh sipper


Up we go...


No more water?


No! I'm not doing ANYTHING!



Getting ready to dance


Shake it, baby!


Now for some cool off time



Here is some real cool off time



Hey, I'm trying to read, here!


Wow, this book is interesting!


That is right, Sage. Yucky looks like that!

(Thanx for Auntie Jen for the Yummy Yucky book!)



Who is that in the mirror?

Thaz right, Mr. Dapper!


Hi


That concentrated look


Whoa! What is THAT?


Here, Sage is wearing shoes for the first time

Who is that cute Mini Man?

Just me!


I got me my mini balloons (lollipops)

You can go now!

No comments: