Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Recent Pics: A year and a month

Here are some recent photos....

Enjoy!


Dad, trying to relive his happy, carefree, fun and spastic days...

Thaz it, Sage...get started early!


Hmmm, do I want this Cheerio or that Cheerio?


I'll take both, thank you!


Nom Nom


Wah? I didn't do anything!

Well, maybe...something...

But I don't care, see?



It is reading time


Here's my reading pose


Now, it is telephone time


Here is my telephone pose


This is just a cute one...


and another..


Yeah, it is boring just hanging out..


A little teether


Here I am reading again.


Whoa! What are you doing here?


Dad, why so grumpy?


Oh no, it is not rice meal again is it? (like oat meal)


Oh god no!


Damnit


Ah well...


I can try my cute face....


Nope. Mom's not fallin' for it...


Outta my way! Coming through!


Hi there!


He he he


I shake my water bottle at cha!


Oh, it is time for a walk!


Hello!


Splash time!


I got me cups!


Two big mountains


Caught in the middle!


Sage's new fascination: the washer. He loves to watch it!


A little more exploring...


Wha? Whad I do?


I am angry you put that on my head....


But happy I have my cups!

No comments: