Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Goals

It is the New Year upon us and while I have never liked New Year Resolutions, I have always been a firm believer in New Year Goal Setting.

Thus, I hope to look back on this and see what actually transpires.

Here are my and Jo's hopes for the upcoming year.

Jeff's:
  • I want Jo and I to be the parents of an adorable smart and healthy baby (or babies) by year's end

  • I want Tiny Tycoon$ to be able to thrive beyond our expectations

    • I want to go full time for Tiny Tycoon$ by August, 2008, earning at least double what I am now per month

    • I want to have at least 25 schools using our curriculum by Dec 2008

    • I want my books and games to be an international success through great marketing

      • I want to finish the entire levels of Tiny Tycoon$ by April 15th

      • I want to be able to publish the board game by early May

      • I want to have created at least 4 new board games to compliment the teaching system

    • I want to continue to find the best people for our company, increasing our team's potential

      • I want to find at least 1 other person for marketing and 1 other person for web site design

      • I want to create a passionate team of 2-3 people for game and curriculum development

  • I want to start going to the gym and to get my weight down to 90 kg (198 lbs)

  • I want to end my investment with N company and have my entire capital plus stated profit paid back by my birthday

  • I want to increase my board game collection to over 85 games by year end (50 more)

  • I want to take Mocha out for more walks – at least twice a week


Jo's

  • Have a successful business, making over $2,000,000 NT by year's end

  • To be healthy and have a healthy baby

  • Have another dog

We shall see!

We hope your New Year is great and has many pleasant surprises!

Love,

Jeff & Jo

No comments: