Friday, November 30, 2007

We Are Puzzle Geeks

I will now admit that I am a puzzle geek, mostly because Jo is one too!

I have completed about 8 puzzles (over 1000 piece) by myself in the time I have been in Taiwan and while it is not so many, it is a feat to juggle that and my computer games.....

Jo has also completed 10 (which surprised me - I thought just 2 or 3 - she really IS a puzzle geek!).

Anyway, for our anniversary we exchanged gifts and mine was a great old map puzzle - I am even MORE of a Map Geek, but that can be another post. Anyway, we recently finished and it was a fun geeky way to pass time.


So, THANX Jo for getting a great puzzle!

We will most likely have many more in the future....

In Geekiness,

Jeff & Jo


1 comment:

kendoku said...

Here's another puzzle you might be interested:

http://www.webkendoku.com

Cheers!