Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Wedding Update - Where TO GO For Photos!

We have had enough breaks and it is time to recap our wedding for our friends and family who were not there.

I hope all who attended would agree that it was a great day, with lots of good food, wine and friends. Jo and I were especially happy that almost everything went as smoothly as we thought and that most people looked as if they were enjoying things.

And, oh yes, we are VERY happy to be a married couple!


I personally only have 2 regrets for that day: 1) I did not have a chance to eat almost anything of the supposedly great food, and 2) I did not have a chance to catch up with all my friends who came to join our festivities. Other than that, I had a great time (as did Jo) and we sincerely want to thank all who came, as well as the people who wanted to, but could not for various reasons.

I know many of you are awaiting pictures (or have been impatient and bugging me!) and I am trying to get them all organized and set for you (being the anal geek I am). Also, if I am to offer any excuse, Chinese New Year is NOT the holiday to relax in since you are usually 'busy' seeing friends and family and eating too much to do anything mut digest.

Not that I am complaining - not at all - but basically pictures will be coming.

Anyway, besides having pics sent to you (if you were in them), Jo's friend also made a professional DVD of the event and my friend Eric took about 600 pics as well. This is in addition to the hundreds of other cameras clicking left and right with good pics as well.

We will be trying to organize these in turn as well.

In the meantime, you can go here to browse some of the photos:
  • DropShots (but we have used up our limit here)
  • PhotoBucket (we are getting close to the limit)
  • Picassa (some similar pics on it)
  • Kodak Share (we will update this as they are down for repairs)
Anyway, trust that we are busy getting ready to show all we have and that you are first in line to receive some good pics.

Until then, stay tuned for more info about our wedding, trips and other adventures!

Jeff & Jo!

No comments: