Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Update

Hola again,

Summer is passing and I am getting energy back again to blog and catch up on basic jobs around the house (the summer just saps any extra energy I have...).

The last blog I did was about our vacation back in the States. Seems like eons ago.

Sage is getting bigger and more expressive yet we have not yet crossed into the "terrible two" territory, which is always nice.

Jo and I had a surprise about our company Akiddio (creating courses and materials about money and wealth for kids) since we now have a (knock on wood) deal with some major banks in China. Jo will need to travel there occasionally to train teachers and manage things (something she likes to do) and if this first step goes well, then we can start cranking out more materials and games (things that I like to do). So that is interesting as well.

Other than that, now much is going on. I am busy with my classes and trying to find time to get my garden up to snuff as well as plan some DIY projects involving making a sandbox for Sage, making some bookscases in our second living area (upstairs) and continue painting some murals around the apartment. We'll see how much I actually get done...

Anyway, here are some random pics over the last few months.

Enjoy!


Just Sage eating grapes. Mom is anal about being clean so he is all decked out.

He still manages to find a way to get dirty tho..


We took a brief trip to an aviary near us. Yup, saw some birds.







Sage hanging out with Peter Penguin and Panda, his bedtime buddies

Dad recently is into forts and Sage kindly obliges him by playing in them...

Fishing with mom is always fun, too

See?

That's right!

Smiley

I am getting bigger!

...and more little boyish!

See?

I am cute!

Dad paints and Sage wants to help as usual.

Here is Dad's latest mural - the Car Room (balcony)

That is what I want!
What?

The "dahng" (Balloon)

More eating....this time - peaches!

No comments: