Sunday, September 05, 2010

Some More Random Sage

No particular order; just some recent shots.

Enjoy!

Sage's first adventure in scuba diving with mask

How do I look?

Am I scary?

No, not really Sage

That is indeed 'a look.'

Much like this one!


I love a good magnet sandwich


So Sage, which game ya wanna play?


Bored already from sitting in Daddy's chair?


No, I guess not...


Sage, it is better if you didn't play drums on the glass doors....


The table is ok, though


Sage has requisitioned many spaces into 'his' space


A little Hee


And a lotta Ha


I got me my 'dahng!'


Sorry, Sage, Daddy's book does not have any 'dahng' pictures


Hello there


Nope, didn't do nothin'

Talking with himself


Fish eye profile


Don't worry Sage; I have no idea how to use that either...


Well, I made it this far....


Did someone say 'ice cream'?


Oh yeah!


Hi Dahng!


Maneuvering through our obstacle course...


...with ease.



Choco ice-y cream face!


Brain freeze!


Gimme some more of that!

Hell yeah!

Thanx Dad


Mmmmm


Hi


Ok, I'll take a cookie, thank you


Open wide


tickle, tickle



We got some new curtains in Sage's room


Sage and his best buddy

Or is he looking at the outlet?



Oh, never mind...


Nope, not doing nothin'!


Mr. Graceful


Thaz me!


Sage's 'desk' again


Now onto the Big Boy stuff!

Thanx mom!


Ok, I can do it now!

Yeah! Vrooommm!


Dad and Sage

I mean Sage and his sofa

We went cheap sticker buying today! Loads of stickers for 20 cents each sheet!


Have to make due, but it still goes with the beach theme...

No comments: