Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SAGE!! From Dad



We are excited here, since it is Sage's first birthday!! Another huge milestone for the life of the Angelovich family over here.

Can't believe it went so fast, but there ya go! A whole year of stress, excitement, fun and adventure. I just hope I won't be saying this every year (like many other parents I know....) but I suppose that is life as well....

So in addition to some presents and a cake today, I wanted to do a review of the year with a picture from each month of Sage's life thus far. Boy! Has he changed!

Also, if you have your own favorites, let me know and I will post them here as well!

Enjoy!


Dad's Favorite Pics From the Year

First Month
This is my first and my favorite shot of the little guy, when he just got out of the delivery room. I am not that talented when it comes to taking pics, but I lucked out with this one....


Second Month
This was the picture of the video that many of us loved as well. The Talking Baby was a hit.


Third Month
Here Sage is reacting to his Mr. Panda puppet. About this time, he started to react to things much more and move out of that cute (albeit boring) daydream stage.


Fourth Month
I just love his expression in this one. I have this one blown up and laminated on my wall.


Fifth Month
He is starting to become a little man now and the cuteness is starting to swell since he can do much more (or at least his parents are easily amused...)


Sixth Month
We took a trip home to see Gramma and Grampa, so that was a lot of fun. Sage worked his magic on them and now we are pretty much 'required' to return each year. Thankfully, we ALL look forward to it!

Seventh Month
His giggles and smiles were all over the place and he was just starting to react much more.


Eighth Month
Has gotten used to sitting up and playing and is more interesting to watch get into trouble...


Ninth Month
Teeth have started to pop out and attitude is forming. Cuteness prevails!


Tenth Month
Sage is rarin to go all over the place these days. Has started to get much more confident in his moving and crawling (and lifting) skills, so he is Mr. Curious.

Eleventh Month
This is one of our recent shots and I love it so much. lack of eyes and huge gaping smile. Sage, I hope you keep that all your life!

Happy First B-day Buddy!


No comments: