Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates!!

I will not even try to make an excuse for the lack of posting, and just cut to the chase...

New Posts to watch out for and in the works!

  • Our Trip to AoWanDa National Forest Park (heck, this was even before the wedding, but there are some good pics)
  • Going to the TerraCotta exhibit at the Science Museum (which also seems like ages ago)
  • Work status at my new part time job
  • What Jo is up to these days
  • Having a nice little vacation get-away in Hua Lien - on the Eastern side of the Island for my birthday
  • A pretty good attempt at a home made Easter meal
  • Jo and I officially have dived into our home business of Tiny Tycoon$ and are working with that
  • We are most likely moving again soon since we are in negotiations for buying a house in TCH (as of this email)
  • Changing the look of the blog - by default and losing most of my info on the sides!
  • and I am sure other misc things along the way....

However, the quick - need - to - know news is that Jo and I are heading back to the States for about 2 weeks at the end of May to celebrate Jo's birthday and to have a family wedding reception - that I am sure will look a lot like a BBQ!

Anyway, we can't wait to see all of you!

Take care,

Jeff & Jo!

No comments: